Friday, December 4, 2009

You're Snow Sweet!

Hello! I have been about blogging this week. I do have a reason. My back decided to give me fits this week and it was hard to even walk let alone get in the craft room for craft time. I tried yesterday but my mojo just wasn't there, probably because my back was still acting up. It is feeling alot better and was actually able to get a few things done today. I was really excited about that!!



Now onto my card. This was made for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I am so glad that I was able to get it done because it is so close to the deadline that I hope I make it. The challenge for this week was Touchy, Feely, I choose this cute Bernadette image and used my fun flock on the muffs. I actually have been trying to use up some of my scrap papers so I pulled a few out for this card. I used the Fancy Tags from Spellinders for the sentiment. They are actually a little bigger than I thought they would be but I like them. I sponged it while I still had the tag in the die. I used my Bow Easy for a double loop bow. It sure makes it easier to get a decent bow. I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the little leaves behind the bow.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great weekend,

Liz

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

This is just adorable dear fabulous flowersoft and colouring as usual
Have a good Sunday
Hugs Jacqui x