Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hilda on Innertube...

Hi! Can you believe that this week is half over already? Things around here are pretty much the same so I don't have a whole lot to talk about so I will just get on to my card for today.

This was for a challenge over at Motivet. This little cutie is called Hilda on an Innertube. the challenge this week was to do a monochromatic card. I hope I did this right since I do have some white in there with my pattern paper. This is the first time I colored this stamp. Their images are so easy to color and so much fun.

I am going to really cut this short and just tell you what supplies I used. I started with Hilda and then cut her out with my Labels 5 Nestabilities and then layered it with a larger one in Raspberry Fizz from Papertrey. The PP and ribbon is also from Papertrey Ink. I used some flowers from I Got Flowers, I bought in a crate from Target sometime back. I used some liquid pearls in the center of each one. Then I put a gem in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a great day'
Liz
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Missy said...

I think you did a great job. Their images are just adorable.