Saturday, December 26, 2009

you are dino-mite

Hello, Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got what they wanted. Ours was pretty good we spent it with 2 of ours daughters and their families. I love to watch the excitement of the young ones opening their gifts. All of the excitement of seeing their faces is always a joy.

On to my card for today. One of our grandson's birthday is on the 30th and it will be celebrated tomorrow. He is Nana is visiting for Christmas but she is leaving the day before so they wanted to be able to have her join in on the celebration. He is turning 4. This little guy and his brother were both born in Alaska and I sure do remember when they were born and how cold and all the snow. I am so glad that I was able to be there and be in the delivery room to watch them come into this world. There is another one on the way. She is due the beginning of February but I have a feeling it will be in January, since my daughter wanted to be surprised we don't know the sex at this point. She has asked me to be in the delivery with her for this one also.

Sorry got off the subject there for a little bit. That is easy for me to do. I am talking about one thing and then it reminds me of something else, so I deter from the original thought.

I made his older brother an easel card for his birthday, so I thought I would make him one also. I just received a new stamp from PTI called Tiny Treats. It has several cute images to use and a few sayings to go along with them. I use the little dinosaur because he likes them ( I hope he still does anyway) they change their minds so much.

Happy Birthday, W!!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Have a wonderful day
Enjoy,
Liz

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Tiny Treats, Turning a New Leaf
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, New Leaf, PP Bitty Box, Chocolate Mix
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate,New Leaf
Accessories: Nestablities Classic Circles, EK Success border punch, SU! punch, PTI Double stitched saddle New Leaf ribbon, PTI Dark Chocolate Vintage Buttons, twine and gems, Epoxy Dome stickers
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

So cute Liz! What incredibly special memories you have of your grandsons! It is such a blessing for them!

cats whiskers said...

Love this card, Easel cards are just stunning. Hope you have a wonderful 2010
Hugs Jacqui x