Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good Luck

Hello,
I have been trying to get a few things done here. I don't think I am going to finish everything, though. That is the way it seems for me, anyway.
I made this card for the Motivet sketch challenge this week. They have the cutest stamps and are so fun to color. I almost feel like a little kid again when I color. It seems to relax me.
I colored Dexter with my copics. I then cut him out with my deckled nesties and distressed the edges a little with Dk. Chocolate. Since this was a sketch challenge and plenty of layers so it was a little out of my comfort zone but I am pleased how it turned out. My papers and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. The leaf pattern is from Turning a New Leaf and I cut it out and put it under my Prima flowers. I used a Fiskers punch for the edge of my Terracotta Tile CS. I punched the sentiment with a SU! punch and cut it in half. I used my Janome Sew Mini to stitch around all of my layers.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

This is awesome. I love it. The colors are so cool together.

Lorie said...

This is adorable! GREAT job!