Friday, December 18, 2009

Posey.. Congratulations!

Hello everyone! It is Friday and boy am I glad! What a week is has been, sure hoping the weekend it better. Still have a lot to do before Christmas. I am trying not to stress about it but that isn't always easy especially for me. I still have a couple more gifts to buy and then the wrapping. My husband helps me with that, he seems to enjoy it.

On to my card for today. I made this for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. This week they wanted sparkle. It doesn't look like much in the picture but I used stickles in my flowers and a Olive Spica Glitter pen around the image and the on the roses, her barrett, cherries and the lace on her dress I use a sliver gel roll glitter pen. For the sentiment I first stamped it with versamark and then in my black ink pad and used clear embossing powder. I love how it turned out. I am definitely going to try it with different colors.

A friend of mine is having the grand opening of her store tomorrow so I thought I would give this to her. This lady makes the best cinnamon rolls you ever tasted. I can't wait to see what else she has in her store.

That is about it for me today,
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stoppin by,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

SO gorgeous! Fantastic colouring and LOVE the sparkle! Great job!

Missy said...

Great job on this one. I love it and I know your friend will enjoy this card as well. I wish I could have made it to the grand opening.