Monday, December 7, 2009

You're the Best Ever!

Good Monday morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. How is everyone doing with their Christmas shopping? As for me not so well. This year has been a hard one for me and I am having a little trouble getting going.

Since this is Monday we all know what that means, It is time for another Whimsy Stamps weekly challenge. This week is to use die cuts! So get you die cuts out and show us what you can do. As always you do not need to use a Whimsy image but if you do have one we would love to see what you create with it. Have fun with it.

This week I decided to use this adorable monkey. On the image he is hanging from a rope but I wanted him to hang from a vine so I used one my stamps you create that. I colored this little guy with my copics and cut him out with my Labeles 5 nestabilities and the distressed the edges with Dk Chocolate ink. I chose to keep it simple to concentrate on the images. The pattern paper is some I had in my stash and decide to ink up a leaf image in each corner.

Hope you have a wonderful day,
LizPosted by Picasa

3 comments:

Missy said...

This is really cute. I really like how it turned out. Sometimes simple is best.

cats whiskers said...

Great card hun love that monkey
Hugs Jacqui x

Lorie said...

Liz...stop it! This is adorable too!