Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just because

Good evening, everyone! How is you week going so far? I was able to get in the craft room this afternoon and get a few things done. My husband bought me a small photo studio. I don't have the room for a big one. So I had to play a little with it today. It sure is going to take practice using it.

Now on to this card. This is for The Greeting Farm. They had a color challenge this week. I didn't have the exact colors they mentioned so I am hoping these will do. I am really like this coloring combination. I colored this sweet Savanah stamp with my copics.I used a glitter bit a little on the feather in her hair and on her dress. I used my Sew Mini to stitch along the CS. I decided to use little pearls stickers in the middle of the flowers on my border punch. I used satin ribbon and my bow easy to make my bow. The sentiment is stamped in dark chocolate and cut out with SU! window punch. I used my versamark and stamped a pattern on the CS to make my own PP.

Hope you have a wonderful evening,
Thanks for stopping by,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

This is very cool. I love the color combo and the cute little Savannah. Dang it, I am going to have to get more stamps.

Lorie said...

Gosh darn it! I wish y'all would stop with those super cute Anya images...I love them!