Friday, December 11, 2009

Make a Difference....


* Second post for today, please scroll down to see the first*




Hello. Two posts in one day, I don't get to do that too often. I had a little extra time in my craft room today so I did a couple of challenges instead of waiting until the last minute.
I was actually going through my blogs I read this morning and saw that Lorie Craig at Make a Difference had a sketch challenge. I like the design and thought I would see what I could come up with. I loved the sketch. Her sample is beautiful.

I started out with Vintage Cream CS from Papertrey Ink. The CS I used was Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst. The pattern paper I had in my stash. I am not sure but I think I bought it at Target. The border punch is from Martha Stewart and placed some sticker gems. The ribbon is Spring Moss grosgrain ribbon, then I put a little dragonfly that I got in the jewelery section from JoAnn's, I believe. I used my nesties label 4 and stamped a leaf pattern from PTI Beautiful Bloom stamp set and placed a few gens on them. I distressed the edges with Hibiscus Burst Ink.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
LizPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori Craig said...

So pretty... love the inked edge label and that edge punch is beautiful. Fabulous card! Have a wonderful weekend!

Missy said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the colors you chose and the whole card is fairly simple but looks so elegant. TFS!!!