Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Believe


Hello, can you believe it is December already!! Time is just flying by. Less than two months until 2010. I have a list of things to do and sure hope I can get them done. I was hoping to get a few things done in the craft room today, that wasn't suppose to be. I tweeked my back and the pain goes down into my leg so it was hard for me to concentrate on things. I am laying on a heating pad right now typing this post up. I am hoping that it will ease up so I can get a few things done this evening. However I was able to get this one card done. It is for Motivet. They have a sketch challenge, which is a big help for me. I fell in love with this sweet angel girl when I first saw her. It helped that I had already had her colored and so all I had left to do was to decide what papers I wanted to use.
I found some cute papers in my Glitter Sweet paper pack from DWCV and thought they would work well with Angel Girl. I finally bought me a bow easy. I am going to be using this tool quite often. I have so much trouble with bows and this takes all the struggles away.
That is about it for today.
Take care and thanks for stopping by,
Liz
Supplies:
Stamps: Motivet Angel Girl, PTI Tree Trimming for the sentiment
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, PTI Sweet Blush
Paper:Su! Ruby Red for card base, SCWV Glitter Sweet, PTI Pink Patterns
Accessories: Copics, PTI Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist Vintage Buttons, embroidery thread, Bow Easy, SU! punch, Nestablitie Blossom diePosted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lorie said...

This is adorable Liz! I must try one of those bow "thingies"...it looks neato!

cats whiskers said...

Can you believe what a bad blogger I am, sorry for not visiting in the last couple of days. I just adore this lovely creation dear, fabulous colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Missy said...

This card is simply adorable. I love the colors you chose and a great job on the coloring.
I guess I need to talk to you about the bow maker thingie.

carine said...

nice card..and the bow is perfect..i can never meke them like this..

Nikki said...

Your card is just so Sweet and that bow maker, makes one great bow too