Monday, December 21, 2009

Whimsy Challenge #33

Hello! Happy Monday morning to everyone. Do you have all your shopping done. I finally got mine finished yesterday. Now it is all the baking and cooking to be done. That is the fun part. The aromas and all the goodies.

It is time for another Whimsy Stamps challenge. This week the challenge is to use some sort of chipboard somewhere on your card. I had some hearts and covered them with pattern paper and sanded the edges. Why not join us for this challenge. You have plenty of time since this challenge will run for two weeks. Remember you do not need a Whimsy Stamp to join in but if you have one why not use it.

For my card this week I used sweet Emma. I colored her with some copics. The PP is from K&C company LIfe's Journey. The CS is from Papertrey Ink. the colors I used were Sweet Blush and Scarlet Jewel and white. I used my nestabilities to cut my image out. The lace si some I had in my stash and ran some ribbon through it.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!
Liz Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Very pretty!

Missy said...

Great job!!! I love this Emma image, so fresh and beautiful.

Traveling Mama said...

This is just too sweet! Hugs from Morocco!