Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Doraline w/Sunflower

Hello! How is everyone doing today? Are you ready for Christmas this. All shopping and wrapping done. My husband help me finish up the wrapping today. I think this might be the first year that we were done a few days before Christmas. I am usually running around trying to finish everything up at the last minute. I do still have a couple of projects that I want to get done. I am going to no try and stress about it. They aren't much so I think I am good.

I decided to do Motivet's challenge. The challenge is a sketch challenge. That makes it easier for me. I can start there and decide on what image and color. I love this Doraline with the sunflowere. My husband is from Kansas and since the sunflower is their state flower, so it has a little extra special meaning. I used my new my new pattern paper pack Nook and Pantry from Basic Grey. I used a combination of CS from SU! and Papertrey Ink. The flowers are from Prima. I did some stitching on my sew mini and even some faux stitching.
I used my Label 8 nesties. I used my word window punch for my sentiment. The buttons are from Papertrey In. The dragonfly I bought awhile back at a scrapbook store in Big Bear. Sometimes I forget I have things until I start searching through things. I so need to get better organized.

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day,
LizPosted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Fantastic Liz! I keep telling myself I'll be more organized when I get my own stamp room but honestly...I'm not so sure about that. :o)

Missy said...

This is so cute. I love the motivet stamps. I hope to be able to play along on this one. Sketches are always so much fun.