Monday, December 14, 2009

So Sweet of you.....


Good evening! I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. I am still trying to play a little catch up.
I made this card for Dawn McVey's color challenge. These were some great colors. She does have some combos that are challenging. But I guess that is why they called challenges.
The card base is Kraft. I punched the border of the Dark Chocolate with a Martha Stewart punch and placed a piece of Aqua Mist under the lattice. Wrapped some Terracotta Tile ribbon around and used a Vintage Cream vintage button. I cut the sentiment with a Nestability Label 6 and songed the edges with Aqua Mist ink. The sentiment is stamped with Terracotta Tile. I used a brown pen to draw a line around the top of the card.
Have a great evening,
Thanks for stopping by,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the lattice with the aqua behind it.

Missy said...

great job!!! I love the design and I too love the lattice. I so need to go shopping for some great punces.

Andrea M said...

Just gorgeous :) Really great job!

Nerina said...

I love the texture you introduced with the lattice on this card, next to the shimmer on the ribbon - yummy!

Justine said...

This is so elegant, Great job