Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Monday....

Good Morning! Oh, I am so late in getting this posted. No real excuses, the weekend just totally got away from and actually forgot what day it was. So I will just get on with my card.

This week over at Whimsy Stamps this weeks challenge is to a Black and White Card. As you know you do not need to use one of our images but if you do why not use it? This week I chose this skunk. I colored him in with my Koh-i-Nor pencils. I starte with black cardstock and then layered my pattern paper in three panels and sewed around the edges. Matted my main focus image onto black and then on white cardstock. I wrapped white ribbon around my panel then my image. I have this black flowers but don't really look like it and put white brads on either side. I didn't put a sentiment because not sure what I will use it for yet.

Thanks for coming by today,
LizPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh now this skunk is just adorable!! He's perfect for the black and white theme!! Love your pretty papers too!! Nicely done!! HUGS