Friday, December 11, 2009

Just for you!



Good evening! Where is the time going it is already Friday and two weeks until Christmas! I made this the other day but wasn't happy with it so I redid it today. I like it much better. I wasn't sure how these colors would go together but I am pleased with the results. Now the question is, Who will get this?Over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps was a challenge to make a gift card holder. This template is one of Lauren Meader's from PTI. They are so easy to put together. I used PTI Spring Rain for my base color. There is also a template for the mat, so guessing on the cutting. The pattern paper is from the In Bloom pattern paper pack. I tied Ripe Avacado satin ribbon around it with a bow that you can either untie or slide off. I used a small SU! oval punch to cut out my sentiment and distressed the edges with Enchanted Evening ink, then punched a hole and tied it to the ribbon with some twine. The put some silver stickers brads in the corners.



Thank you for stopping by!
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow, that is so pretty! Nice job!

Missy said...

This is really cool. I love it. I like how the twine tied adds a different dimension to the gift card holder. Great job!!!