Friday, December 18, 2009

A Gift for you...

* Second post for today, please scroll down*


I was playing around in my craftroom today and came across a box that our checks came in and since the box wasn't even put together I thougt I would make one of my own. Well it is longer than twelve inches so I layed it on an angle on a 12x12 piece of cardstock and traced it. I think next time I will cut it down to make a smaller box but this worked for now. All I need now is to decide on a gift and who to give it to. The PP is something I had in my stash and not where I got it. The box itself is the same paper as the tag. I tied some ribbon that I had around it and wanted to add a little more so I got out some ribbon I used on my Christmas cards last year and simply tied it around the first bow. The tag is from Spellbinders Fancy tags. I cut it then while still in the die I took my gold pen and traced around the edges and open spaces for some extra detail. Then stamped my to-from and added a gem to each corner. Simple and easy to put together for a quik gift wrap.

That is it for this one,
Thanks again for stopping by,
LizPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors you chose.
I love the tag. I guess I am going to have to add that one to my wish list as well.