Monday, September 14, 2009

You're the Best!!!


Hello!! How is everyone's week going so far? Mine could be better but that is a whole different story. Talking about crafting is so much better, don't you think?


I saw another challenge over at Lauren Meader's and I just love these colors together so I just had to see what I could could come up with. I used Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain and White.I am sorry about the picture it , doesn't look as well as it does in person.



I just love the stamp set Autumn Abundance from PTI and I can't seem to stay away from it. I love color these vases and flowers.




That is about it for today,

Have a good one,

Thanks for stopping by,

Liz


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Autumn Abundance, Background Basics Retro, Handwritten Notes
Paper: PTI DK Chocolate, Spring Rain, White
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Accessories: Nestabilities, punch from SU! and clear rhinestones

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

Ooohhh...I love how this all came together! It's so pretty, as is your coloring :) Great layout and overall take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along. Hope to see you again next weekend for our color challenge! It's a good one :]

AKiteFlier said...

Very pretty - lovely layout - and nice job coloring the Autumn Abundance. Thanks for playing along.

Missy said...

This turned out awesome. I love those colors together.