Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi There!


Hi! I have another challenge that I made a card for. I do challenges to hopefully help me be a little more creative and do a better job with my projects. This card was a challenge over at Lauren Meader's. She is so creative in all that she does. I just love her projects.
It is Friday! Yeah! Do you have any plans for the weekend. My daughter and her family are coming over tomorrow. We did spend a couple of days with them last weekend but it is always good to see them and get to spend time with the grandsons. They are growing so fast and since her husband is in the service we never know when they might get transfered. So every chance we get to see them the better.
The image I choice to use is Shy Kiki La Rue from C.C. Designs. I think she is so adorable!! I don't know why but when I started to color her the colors pink and purple came to mind so I went with it.
I colored her with my copics. They seem to be what I turn to color with, I sure need to start going to some of my other coloring supplies before they start feeling neglected. LOL
I used PTi Hibuscus Burst and Plum Pudding CS. I used my nesties to cut out the image and two of my Deckled Nesties to make the frame in Dark Chocolate. The ribbon is some I had in my stash. The flowers are Prima's with a jewel gem in the center.

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Liz...this is completely adorable! Great job and have a super weekend!

AKiteFlier said...

Ahhhh this is super cute. The little girl looks like she's on her first day back to school :-) Thanks for playing - happy to have you.

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, love the colours, sorry for the quick visit of to the beach with the Grandchildren
Hugs Jacqui x

Missy said...

OMGosh!!! How did I miss this one? It is great. I love it. She is an adorable image. Had fun as usual with you guys. Looking forward to doing it more often.