Friday, September 18, 2009

It's on the House

It's Friday! Yeah!! I have another project for you. This is one of the newest templates from Lauren Meader. I just love her templates. They are easy and fast to put together, besides be so adorable and great gift packages. I think this is going to my MIL for her birthday next month. She says her favorite colors are pink and red. I saw from Lauren's sample she used the Fancy Flourish from PTI. I thought that was so pretty so I went with it. I also embossed it in silver and I love how it turned out. The flower is from In Bloom and I made layers and put them on pop up dots to give it some dimension. Then I took some cotton candy stickles and put it on the petals to give it some glimmer. I have been thinking I will put some bath products in the bigger one and the petite one is just big enough to add a tea light candle. It looks like I need to make a trip to Bath and Body works, oh, darn :)

That will be it for today,
Thanks for stopping by, Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

That is beautiful!

Missy said...

I love this. The colors are great together and I am sure it is something grandma will love to get.