Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Exciting News!!!

I received an email from Denise over at Whimsy Stamps offering a position on her DT challenges. I was so excited you should have seen me dancing. Well, maybe you shouldn't have. I gladly excepted and so excited to see what challenges are in store for me. Thank you , Denise for this opportunity.
I wanted to post earlier except I had to take a drive to pick up the hubby. He broke down on his way to work and they won't be able to check the motorcycle out until tomorrow to see what is wrong with it. Wouldn't you know it he was almost to work when it just quit on him. It was a nice little drive and this way I got to have dinner with him and spend a little more time than we usually get during the week.
I' ll be back later with a couple of projects I was able to get finished before I had to leave.
Have a great night.
See you soon,
Liz

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...congratulations! You so deserve the DT position! How wonderful to spend extra time with the hubby! :o)

Missy said...

Wooohooo!!! Congratulations. You deserve it and I am so happy for you. Hope all is well with Daddy's motorcycle.