Monday, September 28, 2009

Whimsy Challenge

Good Monday morning!!

Hopw everyone had a wonderful weekend. On Saturday we spent the day at our daughter's. My husband helped her husband do some work on their truck. Our daughter and I went and did a little shopping and of course one of the best parts is we got to spend some time with her two boys. It is always nice to spend time with family. It was a fun day and I really enjoyed it.



Since chosen as a new DT designer last week for Whimsy Stamps, I thought I wouldn't wait and get started with the challenges for the designers. Go over and check their challenges out. Then are fun to do. You don't even have to use one of their images but would love for you to use one if you have any. This week is to use eyelets. I just purchased this cute little bear for a worthy cause at Whimsy. It is a digital download and is called "A Teddy for Paige". The proceeds go to help a little girl who was seriously injured in a bosting accident over the summer. When I saw it the first thing that came to mind was a fuzzy bear to cuddle. I used fun flock in two shades of pink. The heart is done in white fun flock. I colored the tulips and pot with copics. On the pot I colored it and then went over it with the colorless blender in a crosshatch design.



That is about it for today.
Have a wonderful day,
Thank you for stopping by,
Liz



Supplies:
Stamps: Teddy Bear for Paige, Whimsy Stamps
Paper: PTI white, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, DP from stash
Accessories: eyelets, embroidery floss, copics, fun flock











2 comments:

Lorie said...

What a cute and thoughtful card! Love the fuzzy!

Missy said...

Great job!!! I love that you used fun flock. It was fun to spend the day with you guys as well. I hope we can have more days like that.