Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thank you note cards

Good Wednesday to everyone! Can you believe that it is the middle of the week already.

I have been wanting to do a card for a while now that I could mass produce. I knew they should be simple so they would go fast. I did these two different ways as you can see.
The first one I just embossed the flower with a color and left it at that. The second one I embossed the flower in white and then sponged a color around it. They were both fast and easy. I am sure I will make more like these.

We heard from my SIL to let us know about my MIL. She came through the procedure okay and they are keeping her for a few hours to keep an eye on her. They won't know the results for a few days. So it will be sitting on pins and needles until then.

I am really going to make this short today.

Supplies:
Stamps- PTI Friends 'Til the End, SU! Warmest Regards.
Ink- VersaMark, True Black,Plum Pudding
Paper-PTI Select White
Accessories- PTI Lemon Tart Ribbon and Button, Scarlet Jewel Ribbon and Button, Stampendous Red Dragon Embossing Powder, Filigree white embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

Great cards!!! I love them. Great thank you cards and I love the easy mass production value.

Lorie said...

Oh, those are both lovely! GREAT cards!