Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oakley

Good Morning everyone!! Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.

I made this for the Whiff Of Joy sketch challenge. It is alway good to have a certain sketch in mind when you start a project. Well, for me it is.

My mind is working too well lately. I have been thinking about my MIL since her procedure is tomorrow. She lives in a different state and sometimes we don't always get the information very soon. I am hoping that we hear as quickly as possible about this one. I know the test will take a little time to get the results back so we may not hear anything for a few days.

Thinking of her pretty much brought the idea for this card. As you remember last week I sent her a card letting her know that we are always thinking of her. This card is similar to that idea. It does say thinking of you today. I will probably send this one off to her also.

I have also been busy trying to get some sewing projects done. With the heat that is going on it is easier to stay in the house and work on thinks. I just don't seem to be concentrating very well.

I have a granddaughter's birthday coming up at the end of the month and need to get done what I have planned to make her. She will be two but has an older sister that she follows after. I am going to make her an apron like I did her older sister.


Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps- Oakley w/ wooden sign
Paper- SU! Brilliant Blue, PTI Select White, Soft Stone, Bitty Dots Basics, other from stash
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black, SU! Brilliant Blue
Accessories- brads, copics, ticket punch, scallop border punch
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Missy said...

Very cute card. I love the blue that used for him and you have done a great job of coloring him in.