Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunset Beach

Hello everyone!! Hope this week will be better than last. Sorry for the lack of posting. My couch and I became very acquainted last week. It was just not a fun week. By the end of the week I was feeling a whole lot better. But we also got some news about my MIL that is not too incouraging but we are praying and hoping things will turn out fine. As she says it she is leaving things to God and whatever happens is meant to be.

On Saturday we went to Sunset Beach. My husband and daughter have been wanting to go for a few weeks now. With our weather being in the 100+ for the last 16 days and more on the way, it was a terrific idea and we all had a lot of fun. This first picture of our oldest granddaughter I just love. She is standing in the water with a slight breeze blowing through her hair and just looking out at the ocean. You can's see him but there was a wind surfer out there and I think she was watching him.



The last time my daughter and I took her two boys to the ocean neither one wanted to go near the water. Since this trip is cousin and grandpa were there, he decided to go venture to the water. Once he decided to get his feet wet he loved it. He loved trying to out run the waves coming in. He did get out of the water for a little but when we were ready to leave he wanted to go back in again. I am sure we will be going back again sometime soon. Since out SIL is in the military who knows when they can get trandferred.
I wanted to take a picture of our daughter and her husband with the ocean behind them. This is them with the newest grandbaby on the way. Number 9. Where does all the time go?
Have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Liz

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That looks like so much fun! So glad you got the chance to spend time together!