Friday, July 31, 2009

Live, Love, Laugh, Create Challenge

Happy Friday!! Yea, this week is at an end and so is the month of July. I don't know about you but I am glad this month is over and hopefully move on to a better month.

I made this for an inspiration challenge over at Lorie Ames site Live, Love, Laugh, Create. She found a cute little purse while on a getaway weekend with her husband. It is adorable and what a great inspiration piece. Go over to her site and check it out. You have until Saturday night to enter. Thank you Lorie for such a great challenge and inspiration.

I used my Large Octogon Nestabilites to make this card. The Dk Chocolate folds up to the inside so you can write a little something. I am going to have to learn to take pictures of that too! I used the largest octogon to make the white border and the Dk Chocolate is the next size down and folded so it would open. I used the third size down to make another white on the inside. The flowers I bought at a scrapbook store in Big Bear they are the color of daffodils so I thought the orange brads would look great for the centers and really make them pop out against the dk Chocolate. I used my rectangle marvy punch for the sentiment and used SU! Warmest Wishes.

I really like how this turned out and will probably make more of them. It was so quick and easy and would be great for a quick note card.

Thank you again, Lorie. This was fun and hope to do more challenges like this.
Have a great and and a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Wonderful card Liz! I love it! Do make sure you link it back to my inspiration post, k? :o)

Missy said...

I can't believe I missed this post. It is gorgeous.