Thursday, July 9, 2009

Red, White and Blue, OCC Challenge



Hello, and Happy Thursday to everyone!!


I am finally getting back into the craft room and starting to make some progress. I have a few projects that not paper related that I need to work on also.


I decided to make this card and do two different challenges in one. Since it gave me the color combo and the layout all I had to do is decide what I wanted to use.


I pulled out a stamp from CC Designs that I haven't used in awhile. I embossed it. don't think you can tell in the picture.

I also bought a small bowdabra (I think around Christmas) planning on making a bunch of bows and never did. I was looking through some of my drawers and found it so I wanted to give it a try. Since this was my first one I think I need a little practice. I am going to try it again soon.


I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the color combo from OCC Challenge. I am going to have double up on challenges more often.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!


Supplies:

Stamps- CC Designs-Sweet Sophistications

Paper- PTI White, Bitty Star Basics, Bitty Dot Basics

Ink- Glue Pad

Accessories- Zing,wave embossing powder, Glue Pad, Polka Dot Ribbon, mini white flower, lace from stash, red roses from Making Memories

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is great. I love the bows too, great job!!!