Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Little Ethan

It is Wednesday, Happy hump day to everyone!
This will probably be my last post for a few days. Since I am leaving a little later today to visit our son and his family. Have a great 4th of July weekend and I will be back the beginning of next week.

Over at Pink Cat Studios, they are selling these adorable digital images. They are to help the family of this little Ethan Weiman of at the age of 4 lost his life to cancer. Please go and check it out and with the purchase of one or all of the stamps the proceeds will go to the Make A Wish Foundation. Who has helped many people. They gave Ethan his own horse (which he was a cowboy at heart) and when that one passed away they gave him another one. You would be helping a very worthy case. He has a sister and there is a digital stamp of a little cowgirl also. They are so adorabe and so fun to color.

I had so much fun making this card and it seemed to come together so easily. I used a piece of thin cork (purchased at Michael's) wrapped a piece of ribbon from my stashe woven through a hodgepodge buckle from SU! The paper is from a pack that I bought from Joann's. I colored the little cowboy with my copics (which I need a lot of practice at :). The was cut out of Gold Shimmer fro Papertrey using a fiskers star punch and a smaller star for the middle was a Marvy star punch (green) with a Dark Chocolate Vintage Button with Papertrey button twine.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

What a sweet card! I love the cork on it! :o)

Missy said...

This is great. I gotta pull out my cork again. I keep meaning to buy these digital stamps. I might have to do that tonight so I don't forget again. Have a safe trip and tell B and the family we said hi and miss them terribly.