Monday, January 3, 2011

Life in Southern California....

 

Happy New Year everyone!

This is my first post of the year. I thought I would start out with a pic of what we are experiencing here in So. Calif. at the moment. A few weeks ago we were having winds, rain and flooding, now after the first of the year we are getting snow! Leaving in the high desert of So. Calif. you wouldn't think we would get this kind of weather. We actually leave between two mountain ski resorts. It is pretty to see the snow capped mountains in the distance but we don't see it all that often. It is so pretty to look and see all the white and the falling flakes. It gives me such a peaceful feeling.

I am going to make this short. I hope to be back soon with a crafty project!
Have a wonderful and a beautiful start to the new week and start of a new year!

Thank you so much for all who stop by and have a look at what I do,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Happy New Years Liz! Snow...wow! You want some more of ours?