Friday, January 28, 2011

Be Mine

Hello and Happy Friday!

I saw over at Verve Stamps a challenge to make a project with the theme "Baby Love". Since I just recently received an order from them so I thought I would play along. I was in need (or should I say wanted) to make some Valentine's cards for my grandchildren. I used two of their sets for these, Sweet Treats and Swirling Hearts. I also used the Embossed Oval die.



I used the single heart in the Sweet Treats set and stamped it three times under the sentiment. To me it symbolized a group hug from my husband and I for each of them.



I was looking through my candy molds because I wanted to also make them some little treat to go along with my mini card. I found this mold of hearts and saw this one with the three hearts so I knew I had to use it. I also had the three colors of candy melts so I went to work. I also had some cotton candy flavoring so I added some to them.

I hope you like what I did.
Have a wonderful and a great weekend!
Liz

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve Stamps, Sweet Treats, Swirling Hearts
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Raspberry Fizz and True Black
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Select White
Accessories: Labels 8 nesties, Martha Stewart glitter, corner rounder, and embossed oval die

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow Liz! Way to go...this is great!

Maureen said...

aw, these are the sweetest and yummiest!! Love how you've used the oval die and stamp :) Thanks for taking the DARE with us :)

ChristineCreations said...

What and adorable Valentine's project! Yummy!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are just fantastic. Love the idea of the group hug from you both. So sweet! Thanks for taking our Diva Dare!

Ravengirl said...

Those are very cute! I'm sure the grands will love them!