Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Note card....

 

Happy Thursday everyone! It has been a long week for me. I can't put my finger on why. I just seem to be dragging. I need to get outside and get moving! LOL!

I made this card as a challenge. I saw these colors for a challenge but not sure if they are exact so I don't think I will be entering it. I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone and do more color combinations in my work. I would say this note card really does that, don't you?

All products are Papertrey Ink except where stated.
The base is Orange Zest measuring 3 3/4 X 4 1/4. Then matted a piece of PP from Beautiful Blooms onto True Black CS. The focal image is from Justrite stamp set Beautiful Blossoms and colored with copics. I used my Standard Oval Nesties to cut it out and layered it on a mat of Standard Scalloped Oval and then took some White Opal liquid pearls for dots in each of the scallops. Now to decide who will receive a note from me using it.

Have a wonderful day,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness Liz...that is gorgeous! Love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful Liz!!