Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Just Love you!

Hi, I have had this card in my head for a couple of days now, so I decided to make it. I was watching Dancing with the Stars the other night and when they were do some interviews with the stars I noticed the wallpaper and thought it looked similar to Beautiful Blooms II so that is where I got my inspiration. I used the smallest flower and stamped it in True Black. The leaves are from Turning a New Leaf. I made this card for my husband. He has surprised me with some flowers and cards lately especially when he knows I have had a bad day. He works nights so he leaves them either on my nightstand or downstairs so I see them when I get up. I wanted to show him how much I appreciate him so this card will be waiting for him when he gets home early in the morning.

I will just leave you with the supplies that I used. All are Papertry Ink except for the MS border punch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Delightful Dahlia for the sentiment, Turning a New Leaf
Paper: True Black, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White
Access: Ribbon, Pure Poppy Vintage Button, Button Twine, MS Border Punch
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. I appreciate each and every one of you!
Liz
Have a wonderful day!!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors are great! I love the black. Very nice as always!

Lorie said...

That is lovely Liz! I really like it!

Missy said...

This is a great card. I love it. Funny how we get our inspiration. Daddy is going to love it.
Funny thing, simply stamped blog used the same title for her blog today, great minds... :)

Dana said...

Your DH sounds like an incredibly sweet guy Liz! I think your card is lovely. The black flowers really stand out and it's not something I think to do often enough. Great bottom border too!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so very PRETTY! Love the lattice on the bottom, the pretty ribbon, and black, white and red always look so fabulous together! Great job!

Angy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love this. Amazing job.

Teresa said...

Perfect card to give your husband. How sweet of both of you!!

Melissa said...

This is very pretty! What a sweet husband you have and looks like you are sweet too!

Rhonda said...

Such a great card!! Love it.

Jessica said...

Gorgeous! I love the bold colours!

Janelle said...

How sweet of your husband, how sweet of you. Sounds like a great relationship! Love the graphic impact of the black flowers and leaves. I rarely stamp an image in black (unless I'm paper pieceing or coloring) and I should really try that. Love the way it looks. Thanks for the inspiration!

Melissa Bickford said...

So pretty, Liz! I watch DWTS...I'm going to have to look for that paper now!