Monday, October 5, 2009

A true friend...

Good evening everyone! I have been working on a few things and one of them was this card. Over at Papertrey Ink, Nichole is doing some challenges for WCMD and you have until tomorrow morning to post the cards that you made. There is some wonderful prizes to be won. She had four different challenges with each being from a country as your inspiration. This card if for the first one and it is Mexico. Since the colors of the flag are red, white and green so I used that as my inspiration for this card. The flower was done by using a nestablilities pinking circle then winding thread to make the design. I saw this in CardMaking Magazine and immediately thought of a flower. The leaves and sentiment are from the In Bloom stamp set. I used buttons from the Vintage Cream and White buttons. I just cut a piece of True Leaf ribbon and button for a little extra touch by the sentiment.

That is about it for today,
Thanks for stopping by,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

Oh, this is cool. I really like it.

Tanya said...

It turned out really cute!! I still have not tried it yet, but may have to this week.