Monday, October 12, 2009

Trick or Treat..

Good evening! I hope the start of your week is off to a good one. We have a cloudy and dreary day today with the threat of some rain. Since all the fires that have happened so far that isn't good news for those areas.

Over at Three Clover designs, there is a challenge to make a Halloween or Autumn treat holder. I bought this pillow box template at Target a while back and wanted to use it somehow. I used Clear CS from Papertrey Ink. It is thick (which is nice for a card) but it is nice and strong for a holder. Since it is thick I wrapped my ribbon band around the sides to help hold it closed. The stamp set was Spooky Sweets from Papertrey. I stamped the bat image on the pillow box with Staz-On Black. I put a little black gem for my "O" in the word or, then I took a fine tip sharpie for the dots around my scallops. The tag is held on with wire a tiny paper clip,

That is about it for this post.
Have a wonderful evening,
Thanks for stopping by,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Very cute!! I actually need to get in gear and make little things for "J"'s friends. Can't believe Halloween is already this close.