Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #18




Good Morning!!




It seems I have been mostly Christmas cards. I can't seem to decide what I want to do this year for my cards. I haven't gotten few different stamps so it is even harder to decide.


This card is for Dawn McVey's Raspberry color challenge. I bought a new punch this weekend and wanted to try it out. It is from Martha Stewart. It was actually a set. She has a corner punch and border punch together. This set is called the double lace. I layered one on top of the other for I think and interesting look.


I stamped Text Style in Vintage Cream on Raspberry Fizz and then stamped the tree from Tree Trimming Trio in New Leaf. To me it gives you the idea of a shadow.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look,
Liz


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Tree Trimming Trio, Text StyleII
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
Ink: Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Vintage Cream
Accessories: New Leaf sation ribbon, pearl brads, sticker brads, Martha Stewart corner and border punch set
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lorie said...

That is very pretty! It has a great victorian feel to it!

Missy said...

I love it. Great card, great job layering I like how it adds more dimension to the card.

Taheerah said...

Great card, love that punch - got to get me one of those!!

Andrea M said...

Very pretty :) Great job. Thanks for sharing!

{PurpleD} said...

Love the layering! The touch of green has such a great effect!