Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whimsy



Hello everyone!! How was your weekend. I didn't get to do all the crafty that I was hoping for. I gave hubby his Father's Day present a week early. I bought him a couple of accessories for his Harley. Since they needed to be put on I gave him a "little help" yesterday. By the time we got done it was time to make dinner and we wanted to watch a movie. We watched "Gran Torino", great movie! I sure didn't expect the ending it had. Today it was a half way decent day so we took a short ride on the Harley.

Since I just received this little guy I wanted to ink him up and better reason that for a challenge over at Whimsy Stamps. I think he is so adorable. At least I was able to get this done this weekend. I will be inking him up again real soon.

I will be back later to give you the details on what I used, I want to get him posted over at Whimsy since the challenge is for tomorrow.

See you later!!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Elizabeth! Love that you used your stamp so quickly too, enjoy him! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)