Monday, June 1, 2009

A Gift for You

*entered for challenge at Stamp With Fun*
Good Monday Morning!! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

My granddaughter is graduating from pre-kindergarten on Thursday, which is also her birthday. I thought since I was sending her her birthday presents that I would make her a simple gift for her to give her teacher and teacher's aide. I bought a notebook a Michael's in the $1 bin. I just covered it with pattern paper and cut a couple of flowers from the Marvy punches. Put a PTI vintage button on top. The sentiment is from PTI Teacher's Apple. The stars were stickers I had in my stash. The post-it note pad was stamped with apples from PTI Teacher's Apple and added a little pen. These are quick and easy little note pads to put together.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week.

4 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohh.. how beautiful.
i love this.
have you considered linking your artwork over on Stamp with fun?

hugs
claudia

Missy said...

This is so cute. I can't believe she is old enough to start kindergarten. Great job!!!

Mona said...

wonderful work.
Hugs Mona
swf-team

Anonymous said...

wow wonderful work !!!thanks for joining in our challenge .
hugs tina46
swf-team