Saturday, June 13, 2009

Puff Box



Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned. I am going to get some crafting in. My husband going to work on a storage for my copics. It is so wonderful to have a handy man around. He builds them and then I finish it. It tells everyone that he puts them together and then I make them pretty. But if he didn't do such a good job no matter what I did to it, it wouldn't look that good. He has built a few pieces of furniture for the house and even for my craft room. I show him what I like and he tries to build it. (Our kids even do that or throw hints at what they would like). I like the idea of homemade things. Just think of all the heirlooms that will be passed down to our kids and grandkids (even more than what they already have).

Today's project is a little puff box that I found over at Splitcoast Stampers. It is one that I didn't download the instructions figuring that I could go and do it without them. Well wouldn't you know it, when I went to make it I didn't do it right and so I had to put it aside until I looked at the instructions again. Once I did that it was so simple and easy to put together. Wouldn't these be so cute for party favors or just a small token for a thank you! I know I will be making more of these.

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend.

Supplies: Stamps, CD for template, Ribbon for closure, Glossy CS

No comments: