Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just for You..... And a WINNER!!!

Good Morning! Hope your week is off to a good start. I have a little note card and a hat that I have been working on. I have crocheted for awhile now and had the itch to get back into it. I saw this hat pattern book and thought my granddaughters might like them. It was sure a lot easier than I thought it would be. I have also been seeing these yo-yos around blogland and wanted to give it a whirl. They were so easy and decided to add some to the hat.
 
Posted by Picasa
This is the card that I made to write them a little note for when I get them sent off. I saw this challenge over at Verve Stamps but didn't get this posted in time to enter but that is okay I like how it turned out. I also put a yo-yo on the card as you can see.
 
Posted by Picasa
Here is the hat that I made.
Now is the winner of my giveaway from last week:
Lorie
Congratulations, Lorie! Contact me with you mailing address and I will get that out to you.
Thank you all for stopping by my blog and leaving whatever comments you might have.
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE your card Liz (I thought that was a difficult sketch to do justice to, but you've nailed it!). And the hat is ADORABLE, perfect for any little fashionable girl ;)

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...both the card and the hat are incredible! Thanks for pulling my name! Yay!