Monday, November 9, 2009

Whimsy Challenge

It's Monday and we know what that means it is time for another Whimsy Challenge. This week's challenge is to use watercoloring on your card. This moose image I thought would be a perfect image for that. I also chose this image and use the challenge myself to make a Birthday card for our son-in-law. His birthday was this past Saturday. He is in the military and also marched in a Veteran's Day Parade. He is a hunter and while the family was stationed in Alaska he shot a moose and had it mounted so it is hainging in their living room. He asked if I was going to put it on my blog, so here it is. J, I hoped you had a great birthday and we are glad that we were able to celebrate with you.
The weekend just went by so fast. Hope you had a wonderful one and are off to great start to your week.

Thank you for stopping by,
Liz

Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsy Moose, PTI Birthday Celebration for sentiment
Ink: Momento Black, PTI Smokey Shadow
Paper: PTI Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, New Leaf PP from Old World paper pack
Accessories: Friskars Border Punch, Hodge Podge kit from SU!, copics
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Missy said...

I do love the card. I think you did a great job in picking an image for J. He said he had a good day, just one thing, we didn't have the moose mounted because the one he shot was a cow. Hopefully when we get to move back he will get a bull. Glad you guys got to celebrate with us. It was so much fun and the boys loved having you guys here.

Christine said...

Very cute card! Congrats on your win at Motivet!!