Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Miss Posey

Hello!! Well I finally purchased some stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and just recently received them. They are so cute. I just had to ink this little lady up. I had so much fun with her. I first chose some pattern paper that i just recently purchased and took my colors from that.


It is a gloomy and dreary day here. Overcast and just a day you want to cuddle up with a good book or get in the craft room and get a few things done. I know I just want to work on some projects that I have been needing to get done. I will be doing that here shortly after I get done typing this post.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a good one!
Liz
Supplies:

Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Posey
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: K&Company Life's Journey, PTI Lemon Tart, Avacado Green, Vintage Green, Sweet Blush, Scarlet Jewel
Accessories: rectangle Nestabilities, copics, PTI Vintage Cream Grograin ribbon, sewing machine
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh...that is adorable!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a fantastic job! Love the use of the accessory stamp too! Lovely!

Jennifer Scull said...

I am in love with this whole line of KK stamps! they are so much fun! I have all of the first releases, now I need to get the newest ones...... this is so cute! :)