Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Chair-ish your Friendship





Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.

I am not sure what frame of mind I am in these days but I needed to try and create a few things and see if I could divert things a little.

This card is for Whimsy Stamps challenge. I just love this set from PTI "On My Couch". I used the chair because of the sentiment which was the challenge to make a friend card. You can always use a friend,right?

The card ended up being a 4 X 4 card. I paper pieced the chair with some PP I had in my stash and went with the colors that were in it. I colored the legs of the chair using a copic. The CS is Pure Poppy and Spring Moss from PTI. The ribbon is also Spring Moss. I tied the middle with Button Twine from PTI for a little extra interest. The border punch is from Martha Stewart. I believe the card base itself is from SU!!


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look,

Have a great rest of your weekend,

Liz

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a simply sweet card! Love that sentiment too, fun! Thanks for joining in at Whimsy. :)

Missy said...

I like it. I love the chair pp'd. I also love that border punch.