Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Challenge !!

Hello, everyone!! I know I haven't blogged much this week. I haven't really been in the creative mood the last few days.
I decided I needed to try and get a few things done this week. I also wanted to do one of Lauren Meader's over at My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence. This was an interesting sketch to me. I needed a card or two to send out to let someone know that we are thinking of them in their time of trials.
This is a very simple card. I love this image of Lilacs in a pitcher, purchased from Ellen Hutson's store.

Supplies:
Paper-PTI select white, PTI Lavender Moon, PP from SU!
Stamps- Lilacs in Pitcher
Ink- PTI Smokey Shadow, Versa Mark Dazzle Champaign
Accessories- copics, Ranger Glossy effects, FunFlock, PTI Lavender Moon Polka Dot ribbon, Prima flowers, butterfly charm
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Liz

3 comments:

Missy said...

Great job!!! I also saw this sketch and wanted to try it out. Sounds like our family is having a lot of concerns. I am praying all works out.

Lauren (mytime) said...

This is very sweet, and soft! Definitely will bless the person who receieves it!

AKiteFlier said...

Super sweet and pretty. What a lovely card for someone special. Thanks for playing! Come back again.