Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Papertrey Posse Mini Challenge


Hello. I know it has been quite some time since I have been gone. I apologize for my absence. Life just got away with me. I hope to get back into blogging on a more regular basis. I would like to thank those that checked up on me. You are very sweet and also appreciated!!

I am here with my first mini challenge this month for the Papertrey Posse. I am hostess for the month of November. This is my card that I made for the challenge. I am challenging everyone to use a die on their project. Would love for you to participate!! http://www.papertreyposse.blogspot.com/

Supplies:

  • Stamps: PTI Birthday Basics
  • Cardstock: PTI Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Select White
  • Ribbon (PTI)
  • Picnic Plaid Impression Plate
  • Victorian Lace border die and Jar label

Thank you for stopping by!

Liz

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just lovely Liz! That purple is great!

Keva said...

Liz!!!! We have missed you SO very much. Glad you're getting back to blogging.

Love the purple on your card and the layout.