Monday, December 27, 2010

Moxie Fab Glitter is Glam Challenge...

 
Posted by Picasa


Good Morning! I hope everyone had a terrific Christmas!
I decided to play along with Moxie Fab "Glitter is Glam" Challenge. You need to use glitter on your project and with this card I glittered up the butterfly.
I am so late with this card. My stepson's wife's birthday was last week and with all that was going on it slipped my mind. I had just received my winnings from the Papertrey Ink November release and wanted to play. I decided to use my YOF: Mums stamp set. I colored it with copics and then the butterfly is from Butterfly Dreams and stamped with Smokey Shadow and decided to glam it up with SU! Dazzling' Diamonds.
I used Martha Stewart' corner and border punches for the Raspberry Fizz background piece. I also used Raspberry Fizz ribbon and used some pearls to decorate it some.
I popped this up with foam adhesive dots.

That is it for me today.
Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week.
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look.
Liz

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh wow! That is lovely Liz! I may have to CASE you on this one!

Cath said...

Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

Missy said...

OMGosh!!! This is great. The coloring is amazing.