Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, J!!!

Hello. Today is my granddaughters birthday and I just want to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I still remember the day and she was born and being in the room and so excited about being a grandmother for the first time. It is a day I will never forget. She was the only one we had for over 7 years so we were really able to enjoy her. I can hardly believe that she is turning 14 today.

This is a card I made for her. I love these new fairy stamps that I am seeing around. I bought this one over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. It is called Tree Fairy. It is hard to see in the picture but I did glitter up the wings with Prisma Glitter and Sugar Coated Glitter. She is colored using Copic Markers. It is pretty much a simple card but am somewhat satisfied with the way it turned out.

I am going to make this short today so I can get this posted.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by,
Liz

Hope you have a great day, J!! Love you!!
Grandma
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Missy said...

This is a great card and J is going to love it. I still need to make her one.

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Liz! I love the image cut out in front of the diecut!

Lorie said...

Oh, that is super fantastic! I'm sure your granddaughter will LOVE it!

Beate said...

Adorable card! Gorgeous coloring.
Hugs and smiles