Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our Newsest addition!!!


Hello!! I don't have anything crafty for you this evening. I do have the newest addition to our family. Our daughter gave birth to her third son this morning at 4:53 am. His name is Garrett Howard and weighed in at 8lbs. 1 ounce and was 21 inches long. Mother and baby are doing great!!! He missed his grandmother's (me) birthday by not quite 5 hours. My birthday was yesterday. I was with her and her husband at the hospital was also in the delivery room. She didn't want to know the sex until the baby was born but we weren't surprised when she had a boy. He is adorable and to me he looks like his oldest brother when he was born.


I hope you have a wonderful evening or day depending on when you are reading this.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to have something crafty for you to see soon!!

Liz

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, he's beautiful Liz! Thanks for posting the picture!