Friday, May 22, 2009

Black & White

*This is my second post for today, please scroll down*
How is your day going? I feel like I have started to accomplish something. This is my second post for another challenge.
This one is for Three Clovers. Go over and check it out. This one was to do black and white and one other color. I tried to keep this one simple. I hope I did that. I have always like black and white together with just a touch of another color.


Supplies:

Stamp: Heartfelt Basics PTI

Ink: True black

Paper: PTI True Black,white,Hibiscus Burst,PP from Michaels

Accessories: crocheted flower from Maya Road, gem stickers from Michaels

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is lovely. I do love the touch of color with black and white. Your crocheted flower is beautiful. I really need to get some of the thread to make my own. They look gorgeous on a card. You have been busy!!! Hope you are having fun.