Saturday, April 27, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #113

Hello and happy Saturday! I was finally got a card made for this weeks challenge. I loved working with the Perfect Pearls and plan to work with it again. I decided to work with Pretty Posies this week. The Perfect Pearls that were used were Cappucino, Mint and Mandarin. I used Mat Stack 6 for my cutout and frame.  I used Cane Print embossing plate for the background. Bountiful Banners was used for the sentiment. It was embossed with Chestnut Zing powder. The pearl gems were some I had in  my stash. Then it was all matted onto Ocean Tides cardstock. 
 
Thank you for stopping by and having a look,
Liz 

7 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Lovely card! The framing is also beautiful!

tonyamaries said...

This is gorgeous!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful framed posie,Elizabeth! Love pretty sheen with this technique.

Cathy said...

Very pretty card:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! Love the shimmery flower image in the frame!

Danielle Flanders said...

So pretty! I love how you framed the image. I am so mad I threw out all my Perfect Pearls when we moved! I didn't think I needed them anymore!

Remove Background said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.