Thursday, August 18, 2011

Papertrey Ink MIM #28

 Hello!! I have a few of my grandkids starting school this year. I made this card for our oldest granddaughter. She is actually starting her junior year of high school! She has grown into a lovely young lady. I can remember being in the room when she was born and so proud to see my first grandchild being born. I so love spending time with her and am so glad that she still wants to hang out with her grandparents.
I saw Papertrey's Make it Monday challenge this week and decided to join in with this card. The challenge was to use a die shape for glitter. I used a circle and used red glitter around that circle for the sentiment. Her school colors are red, black and white so those are the colors I used. She received the card yesterday and really liked it. I liike mailing cards to them even though they don't live that far away.
That is it for me today.
Have a wonderful day,
Liz
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Liz...I adore this! Good to "see" you!

Kara said...

love those bright red apples! thanks for inspiring me to get this set out!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute!!! Can't believe it's that time of year already. Great job :)

Suzanne said...

Getting this in the mail must have made your granddaughter's day. I love the glittered border on the Limitless Layers. I'm gonna have to try that. It's so pretty!

Inkyfingers said...

Just hopping around and found this gorgeous card. I love how bright and cheery it is. Just realised how old this post is so I hope you are still crafting and blogging elsewhere!