Thursday, June 16, 2011

7th Birthday

 
Good Morning! I know I haven't been on here very much, but I do have a card for you today. My daughter and her family were here for a visit last week. Her oldest daughter had her birthday on the 4th and that was the day that they flew in. It was so nice to be able to celebrate her birthday with her. I was even asked to make her cake for her. She requested that I put pink butterflies, blue flowers and a rainbow on it. I actually make the flowers and butterflies out of candy. Of course that was a big hit!! We had such a busy week and it sure did go by way too fast!!! One of the days we went to the beach. We took a walk on the pier and saw some men fishing. We watched what they were pulling in and it happened to be a shark. They weren't huge but it was a sight to see. I know that is the closest I want to be to a shark either on land or in the water.
This is the card I made for our granddaughter. All products are Papertrey Ink.
That is about it for me at this time. I hope to be able to start crafting more and getting on here on a more regular basis.
Thank you so much for stopping by,
Hope to see you again soon!!
Liz
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

It sounds like a wonderful time with your granddaughter! I bet she loved this super cute card!

Missy said...

I can't believe I forgot to make her a card. It didn't even occur to me until I saw this.
I love this card and I am sure she loved it. Wish we could have been there.