Friday, July 29, 2011

Thinking of You

 I was just getting ready to post a card I made for my husband since today is our 33rd wedding anniversary when my brother called and said his wife's son was in a horrible motorcycle accident. So I thought I would put that aside for now and make a card to let them all that we are thinking of them especially during this rough time. A big rig crossed over the double yellow lines and caused him to go off the road and into a ditch, he was pulling it out and then hit a concrete bridge and wrecked. He wound up in a field and couldn't seem to get anyone's attention for a least a couple of hours in the 100+ heat. He broke his back and pelvis and bruised his splene and lungs. I don't usually ask for this but if anyone would say a prayer for them I would appreciate it.Thank you to all that visit my blog and hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Liz

Supplies:
Stamps: Justrite, PTI Vintage Picnic (sentiment)
Paper: PTI Fine Linen, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shares
Ink: PTI True Black
Accessories: PTI Finen Linen satin ribbon, die dynamics die from MFT, copics and white smooch, PTI duo dye ink, sewing machine
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That card is sure to be a comfort to your SIL's family! Happy Anniversary!